For years, we have led the effort to permanently protect businesses from cyber security threats. As the threat landscape continues to grow and evolve, we endeavor to engage with our customers to develop effective security policies to mitigate risk from both internal and external sources.
Have you been a victim of ransomware?
Ransomware continues to be a problem for many organizations. The ease of access to powerful hacking tools, coupled with the possibility of extorting hundreds if not thousands of dollars from it's victims has made it a preferred method of attack for would be cyber criminals. To combat this threat effectively you need a multi pronged approach that includes good network hygiene, appropriate back up solution and a solid next generation endpoint protection product. Taking these steps will go a long way in protecting your organization.
Our cyber security services
- Security Policy Review and Development
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Industry Trends and Gap Analysis
- Governance & Compliance Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Security & Encryption
- Social Engineering Programs
- Security Staff Augmentation
- End User Cyber Security Training